Wednesday, July 17, 2013

HAVING FUN WITH MY WORKSPACE!

This is my current workspace.
I'm having fun designing and wanted to share with you my new ideas for my next space.


Always included in my workspace are some fabric books that I make selections from 
for custom pieces like pillows, drapes, upholstery, etc.


Our Shag print that I just adore!!!
Very retro :)




This is my idea board for my new soon-to-be workspace and meditation room.


One of my favorite chairs of all times!  An Eames Lounge and Ottoman in white leather!
This chair was released in 1956 after years of development by Ray & Charles Eames.
It's a very classic and vintage chair and it really makes a statement today.

Another of my favorite chairs that I was considering for my workspace.
I may have to add this to my new living room. 
So mid-century modern!!!


I'm considering wallpapering one feature wall with this chevron pattern
in this very tropical and soothing color.



This grasscloth wallpaper is also a consideration for the feature wall.



I just love the light pale color of these wood floors.




This light is an alternative to the straight floor lamp.




Gotta add a little glam to the space with this fun chandelier in it's vibrant orange color!

... and of course I can't go without my favorite plush sheepskin rug.
Ooooooh how that will feel on my bare feet, and for sitting during meditation.


I hope you enjoyed my design :)










No comments:

Post a Comment