Tuesday, August 6, 2013

PORTFOLIO: HAIR SALON




I re-designed this hair salon in Robbinsville, NJ.
It started out with a shabby-chic, dated interior and I brought it up to date.
Take a look and enjoy!

Reception desk is the first thing you see as you enter the salon.

This is the idea board that I showed the client before we got started.






Notice the beautiful swarovski crystal pendants.  Bringing some bling crystals to the project.

Here's a close-up of the crystal pendant.






Back lit the display cabinet behind reeded lucite to bring in that natural element.


Idea board for the nail station cabinet and the divider for the dryers.




Final nail station cabinet.  My carpenter did an amazing job following my design!


I gave the client two choices for the reception benches.
They lift for extra storage.
We went with Option B.


Bamboo floors, natural tile and mosaic marble added to the natural feel.









No comments:

Post a Comment