Monday, July 28, 2014

BORING TO BOLD POWDER ROOM

If you know me, you know that I love color!



Contrasting color adds drama in a room.


This white powder room started with this Shag print for inspiration.


I knew that I wanted to go bold!


I highlighted the shape of this small powder room by bringing the bright paint up the back wall onto the ceiling and back down the mirrored wall.


I replaced the existing light and mirror.


Painting this ornate mirror a teal blue color took it to a level of whimsy.


This room was a blank canvas.


Changing the light to an unexpected chandelier just adds to the drama.








A final touch was adding my sweet girly fish.
 She's one of my favorites.


Think about adding color and fun to your home.
You can start small with the powder room.
Add favorite items that make you smile.
It's also a nice surprise for your guests.

Here's to your happy home!
Mindy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment