Monday, September 30, 2013

NEW HOME ADVENTURE

I'm excited to be documenting the process of building and decorating our new house.
I hope that you will take this journey along with me!
It's an exciting and new adventure!



We are building a new carriage home in Middletown, DE in a new community called Bayberry.

Here is the front of our new house.
Foundation is poured.



Here's a photo of the back of the house.
This will be the entrance to the garage.
I'm really excited to have the garage in the back of the house.  
It makes for nice look to the front of the property.

This view from the front of our house is going to be beautiful.
They are adding a walking park across the street.

As you can see, the neighbors across the street are across the park, which gives a nice open feel.

This view is looking to the right from the front of the house.
It also has an open view.

If you have a moment, please leave a comment to let me know that you're joining me on my journey.


"Decorate your home. It gives the illusion that your life is more interesting than it really is."

1 comment: