Thursday, October 3, 2013

WALLPAPER

Is wallpaper making a comeback in the interior world?
Well let's just say "it ain't grandma's wallpaper anymore!"


I've selected a few wallpaper designs that resonated with me.


As you can see, they ain't what grandma had, unless you had the hippest grandma in town.






Let your imagination go wild!



Can't go wrong with a little "retro".

This stripe wallpaper is one of my favorites!  
Yes, I'm a sucker for stripes.
I would probably use this in a small room and on just one wall.  It has a very modern look and can get very busy and overwhelming if it was on many walls.
How about using it on the ceiling?!  That would make an amazing statement in any room.

When thinking about interior design, I like to think outside the box a bit.
Why have your living space look like everyone else, right?!

Live a little and go for it!  
Life's too short so add a little of the unexpected in your home today.



No comments:

Post a Comment