Monday, October 7, 2013

WACKY WALLPAPER

Okay... so this is post #2 about wallpaper.  I couldn't resist with all that exists.
I want to share some really wacky wallpaper that I found out there.
Here are a few of my favorites among thousands.
Just keep in mind that everyone is different and what works for one person may not work for another...hehe!
Be sure to check out some of the names.
Enjoy this journey down crazy land...LOL!

ICOSAHYDRA




BAT DOG



CAUGHT


CELTIC HORSE


 
MAD CHEVRON
This one is actually a favorite of mine.  I can see this is an amazing room!


MUN-WMB



PANTONE COLOR CHART

All you graphic designers and printers will appreciate this Pantone wallpaper.



SINISTER STRIPE



SKULL CACHEPOT



WAZZUZZIS DANCING


ZEBRA STRIPES


Well what do you think?
Can you see any of these on your walls?

I have three favorites!
I can imagine stunning rooms using some of these designs.

Leave me a comment with your favorite choice.
:)

2 comments:

  1. Mad Chevron is my fave... but a shade lighter. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one ICOSAHYDRA. I like that it looks like a normal pattern from far away, but is something different and interesting close up. And I like purple too :)

    ReplyDelete