Monday, October 14, 2013

MOVING FORWARD

So here we are...
Before moving into a new home there's the process of packing up.
We are in the middle of that process right now.
Cleaning out and packing up!
The cleaning out process is feeling very good to me, but I must say the packing up is a bit harder.


It's a bittersweet experience for me this time around.
I live in the moment the best that I can, but at this moment I also have to plan ahead.
I'm getting excited for what's to come! 


This will be my motto for today.
Please feel free to use it as well.  I love to share!


Our closing date on this current house is November 29th.

2 comments:

  1. Wow....I don't know how people take it lightly - moving is such a big deal! Its about memories and new beginnings. Its about old friends and new friends. Its about change and new things. Exciting and sad at the same time. You do such a great job at making wherever you are Home so I can't wait to see the interior design transformations in your new place.

    ReplyDelete