Wednesday, October 30, 2013

GREY INSPIRATION



I'm usually all about color, but today I want to share some Grey.
Inspiration fabric that make me think... bedroom.

I'm loving this "Suzani" inspired fabric for long draperies in a master bedroom.
(Suzani is a type of embroidered and decorative tribal textile)



 This coordinating fabric would be great for accent pillows on the bed.
The added golden/yellow/green color works really well with the black and grey.


Love this shimmer fabric by Stout for an amazing throw or bedspread.
Can't forget to add a bit of "glam" to the design.


 Could also add this big, bold pattern for additional pillows, on a chair, or bench.


Coordinate with warm grey paint for the walls. 

... and an upholstered, tufted headboard to complete the look.

This is my inspiration that I wanted to share with you.
Would you be comfy in a soothing grey palette for your bedroom?

ah...zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

1 comment: